Monday, January 5, 2009

MISSING YOU A FRIEND I MET IN BALI DEC 2008







Have you ever bothered to realize how much you mean to me?I care so much for you inside and miss you so deeply.My mind is always curious about the way things might have been. As days go by and time goes by,I look back once again.All the time I held you in my arms,I had the whole world right there.There you were, comforting me withall of your charms.Every little kiss from you was like a dream come true.This love that I have inside my heart, it all belonged to you!It's funny, all those little things I never thought I'd miss, Like all those conversations we had, or the first time we kissed. I guess that what I'm trying to say, is I miss and love you more each day!It hurts me not to see you,or not to know if you're ok.I want you to understand that I loved you from the start. And I want you to know, no matter how many miles we may be apart, you'll always hold a special place in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Arin! What a nice surprised that you rang how are you baby? I suppose I would call you instead. Arrrgh! I am missing you too baby you are writing a blog now and I guess most of our friends would love to know that too don't you think baby. I would come to Kuala Lumpur to meet you again baby . . .till then, its amazing baby and what you have inside keep it with you as I am keeping it in mine . . .love with lotta hugs & kisses XAVIER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Xavier . . .thanks hella lot for your comments and I am indeed glad. Cool! Let me know about your date of arrival in Kuala Lumpur and I would love to host you. Be happy and stay healthy ok hehe. May God bless Xav!

    ReplyDelete