Thursday, January 8, 2009

MY BEST FRIEND
















It is by chance we met . . .By choice we became friends. Tears may come and go,But there's one thing I know.All my life you're a friend of mine... You're...My Friend,my companion,through good times and bad my friend, my buddy,through happy and sad,beside me you stand,beside me you walk,you're there to listen,you're there to talk,with happiness, with smiles,with pain and tears,I know you'll be there,throughout the years! You have proven to me that "Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait to hear the answer” I LOVE YOU! and thank you Azhar!How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to. If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are to me!

2 comments:

  1. Terima kasih arin. As always I will always be there for you. You know that arin cus you are my best friend too! Jaga diri ok. Dan, lagu 'when we believe' ni mmang suit with your blog dear, I nak follow blog u . . .u really speaks your heart out apa kata you write on your ex'es hehe ? ? ? jgn marah ha muahz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ok I would consider that iya. Continue following my blog k baby

    ReplyDelete