Wednesday, January 7, 2009

' A REAL BEST FRIEND"


A REAL BEST FRIEND" A real best friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find, lucky to have. If you love someone, put his name in a circle instead of a heart because a heart can be broken, but a circle has no end.Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say. If all my friends were to jump off of a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them.Don't frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. No guy is worth your tears, and I'm the one who is won't make you cry. The worst way to miss someone is to be right beside them, knowing you can't have them. Don't waste your time on a guy who isn't willing to waste their time on you. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try to know someone else and expect them to know you. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. Remember: whatever happens, happens for a reason. Cross your heart and hope to die, clothes and makeup, boys and lies. Forever there until the end, definition of a true best friend. They say true friends are hard to find, but that's why my friends are one of a kind. Don't be afraid to come to me and cry, Don't ever hesitate to look me in the eye, Don't ever be afraid to tell me how you feel, remember you're my friend, and we have to keep it real. Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. Live life to the fullest, cause you only live once. Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of the world. Don't cry because it's over, smile cus it happened. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.A true friend is someone who reaches for you hand, and touches your heart. I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by them, but I just call them my friends. Friendship is just a word, but my friends give it meaning. I believe in angels, because I am one. Stand up for what is right, even if you're standing alone. What's popular isn't always right, and what's right isn't always popular. For all of you who talk about me thanks for making me the center of your world. An angel is what I was meant to be, that's why being sweet comes so naturally. What's better...A lie that draws a smile, or the truth that draws a tear??? A memory lasts forever, never does it die. True friends stay together, and never say goodbye. Our eyes are placed in front because it is better to look ahead than to look back. Don't wish upon a star, reach for one. I always knew looking back on tears would make me laugh, but I never knew that looking back on laughs would make me cry....Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections. One day your prince will come, mine just took a wrong turn and is too stubborn to ask for directions.Loving you is like breathing...how can I stop?? If you really love something, set it free, if it comes back, it's yours, if it doesn't, it was never meant to be. If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips. Dream what you want to dream; Go where you want to go; Be what you want to be, Because you only have one life and one chance to do all the things you wanna do. Always remember, never forget. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. When the door of happiness closes, another one opens. But often times we look so long at the closed door, that we don't see the one which has been opened for us. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift. Should I smile, because we're friends, or cry...cus that's all we'll ever be??? Sometimes I wish I was little kid again...skinned knees are a lot easier to fix than broken hearts. Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true cus every time I see you, I fall in love all over again. When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you* When I first talked to you, I was afraid to like you When I first liked you, I was afraid to love you Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you...Last night I was looking up at the stars and I matched each one with a reason why I luv you. I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars. Love is when you don't want to go to sleep, because you realize that reality is better than any dream. If you love me like you told me, please be careful with my heart. You can take it, just don't break or my world will fall apart. Everyday that goes by, it seems like I discover something new about you to love. It's incredible to me how one person can make such a *BIG* difference in my life. You touch me in a way, no one else ever has and give me so many reasons to love you.Don't settle for the person you can live with...wait for the one you can't live without. When a boy loves a boy, the sweetest thing in the world is to hear him say he treasures him. I dropped a tear in the ocean, when I find it is the day I'll stop loving you. I wrote your name in the sand, but a wave washed it away. I wrote your name in the sky , but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and there it will stay. Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you...I wish that some day I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you. Once upon a time, something happened to me, it was the sweetest thing, that ever could be, it was like a fantasy, a dream come true...it was the day that I met you. Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true...Someone, somewhere is thinking of you. If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you're asking if I'll leave you, the answer is never. If you're asking what I value, the answer is you. If you're if I love you, the answer is I do. You know you're in love when the hardest thing to do is say goodbye. If the only way I could have you was in my dreams, I'd sleep forever. If I could be an angel, I'd make your every wish come true, but I am only human, just a boy who's loving you. You're my one dream come true. I could never hate you. You'll be in my heart forever, And I pray that I'll be loved by you forever. You came into my life, sent down from heaven , now I think about you 24/7.When you and I met, the angels whispered, "perfect." If you love me let me know, if you don't, then let me go. Spiteful words hurt your feelings, but silence breaks your heart. Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cus I might do something crazy, like believe it. Forever is just a word. It's something I only heard about. So if you say forever, please don't lie, because forever makes me cry. *2 people 2 be 2gether + 4ever---------10 der love.Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. If you can dream it, you can do it. A best friend is a sister destiny forgot to give you. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. I climbed up the door and opened the stairs, Said my pajamas and put on my prayers, Then I turned off the bed and crawled into the light, All because you kissed me goodnight! Next morning I woke up and scrambled my shoes, Picked up my eggs and toasted the news, I couldn't tell my left from right, All becus you kissed me goodnight! That evening at last I felt normal again, So I picked up my mother and called the phone, I spoke to the puppy and threw Dad a bone, Even at midnight the sun was still bright, All becus you kissed me goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment